Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Swimming Tips

So what happened today? If you are one of the fourteen people who read this blog, chances are you care.

Today I woke up at 10.00 AM, which for me is considered to be  HYPER early. I worked on ROCK BOTTOM. I defined a scene between Wilson, Black Betty, Collar Poppa and a prison guard. The interesting thing about this scene is that it involves more than two characters and has switching between character portraits.

Then after some serious programming I cleaned the kitchen. It looks great. Then I caught the train to Hurstville to go swimming with Jacqui. I went swimming frequently with Actual Kelvin in Hong Kong. The first few times were really annoying because I had to teach Kelvin how to swim with maximum speed. I was hoping Jacqui wouldn't need my tips. Unfortunately, she did.

The first think told her was to visualize a kite. Kites cannot swim but they are great at flying. Next I told her to imagine she is attacking the water. With that my lesson was over and I started doing laps.

While I was doing laps I notice there were lots of fat people in the lane next to me. These fat people were walking through the water. There were about 12 of them and the pool is 25 meters long. So it was quite crowded in that lane. It's a pretty weird site to see a lane full of people pacing up and down the pool. They kind of reminded me of those chemistry diagrams of molecules in a gaseous state. But larger.




As I was swimming I overtook these forever wandering particles. I thought "these guys sure are slow, I can swim faster than they can walk.". Now i realize it is probably harder to move quickly through water by walking. Unless of course you cannot swim.

Afterwards i caught the train home but wasn't paying attention and got off at martin place. Fuck you Martin and your place .



No comments:

Post a Comment