Sunday, May 1, 2011

Virtual Kelvin Friday

Today was quite the day. I woke up pretty early, 10.00 AM and played StarCraft for a few hours. Since finishing with Virtual Kelvin I haven't really been working at all. Let's Get Fiscal is sitting on my Visual Studio 2010 Projects folder stagnating. Sorry Let's Get Fiscal. I'll get back to it on May 8th when I get back to Sydney, Australia. The golden city.


So I played StarCraft until 1:05 PM. I needed to meet Vishal in Central at 1:30 PM. I was going to be late. So I ran down stairs, caught the bus and met Vishal outside the Hyde nightclub. Wait a minute, just who the hell is Vishal anyway? Good question reader. Vishal helped me write a lot of scenes in Get Rich or Die Gaming. He also wrote a lot of jokes for Virtual Kelvin.


So we ate lunch and then afterwards went to get a coffee. I don't drink coffee so I got a hot chocolate. Not really the best thing to drink in 29 C weather. Vishal told me he has been writing a lot of stuff for Get Rich or Die Gaming 2 and shared it with me. It is really funny stuff. It was at that point that I realised I am only going to be in Hong Kong for another week. Surely I should spend time with my friends making GRODG2 instead of sitting at home coding Let's Get Fiscal.


However, it is not possible to code GRODG2 in one week, even Wilson Chen, a second rate programmer would agree. So I guess that means I should just give up and become a rock farmer. No! I formulated a most baller plan.


Create a demo for Get Rich or Die Gaming 2 and release a PC version for everyone to check out for free. This way I can code it in one week, Vishal can write it in a week and I can record all the audio in a day. So we went to the Star Ferry pie and wrote some jokes and made plans for hiring graphical designers and that sort of stuff. By the way if you're a graphical designer and you want to draw for Get Rich or Die Gaming 2. TOO BAD! I have already hired people.


GROSS! You wont believe what I just did. Earlier I cut my finger nails and put the clippings in a can of coke. Just then I took a sip out of that can and got a mouth full of finger nail clippings. Disgusting. The residue of coke taste like chalk.


So look out for a free demo of Get Rich or Die Gaming 2 in a week. Vishal went home to write lots of stuff for GRODG 2 and I went home to hire some graphical designers and eat the remaining marshmallows from the night before.


Then I went to Kelvin's house, his girlfriend just quit her job and she was having a leaving party for herself. What an egomaniac. She made lots of pizza and we all drank lots of beer and reflected on the former Soviet Union, then watched Team American World Police. Then I went home to find my dog on the sofa. Come on dog!




Friday


Just what the hell did I do? I think I was programming a lot, so imagine a large horse running really fast, etc. Really I have no idea what I did last Friday. Must have been programming heavily.

No comments:

Post a Comment