Saturday, August 20, 2011

Professor X's Rant

Let's Get Fiscal is coming to an end. I'm am almost finished and that means Wilson Cooper and his adventures in jail are now on my mind. There are going to be four acts, this means it will be four times longer than Get Rich or Die Gaming. So far Vishal has written the first act and I have acquired all the audio and some of the art assets for the first act.

So things are going pretty well. I think Vishal wants to write all four acts but that's too bad, because I want to write one too. A lot of people ask me when it is going to be out. The answer is I have no idea. I want to release it before the end of the year, but that may be a little bit impossible. So I thought I might share a small scene with you.

This scene takes place between Wilson Cooper and the prison tailor, Professor X.

No comments:

Post a Comment