Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 135 Bikini Shopping

Damn I want an HP TouchPad. So I wandered over to eBay and searched up HP TouchPad, only to find a list of bullshit by assholes who are trying to trick people into buying HP TouchPad boxes, leather cases and other accessories that no one wants to buy. Fuck I hate eBay, it is so difficult to buy things on eBay. Those complacent bastards at eBay do no give a shit about their horrible user interface and product listings filled with shit. "Who cares man, we're still #1. Fuck the customers". Fuck you eBay, especially since your right.

In case you don't know, the HP TouchPad was released a few months ago. No one bought it. So HP decided to stop making it along with phones and laptops and desktop computers. Then a they decided to sell the remaining TouchPads for $100 instead of $500. Which resulted in a huge pile of humans purchasing the discontinued product.

Why do I want one? Do I want to be one of those jerks who walks around with google maps open trying to figure out where I am. Do I want to be some doofus who plays games on the train on the way to work? No. I want one because I want to port Let's Get Fiscal and Rock Bottom (when that is done) to it. Why? Because no one is developing for it anymore and an assload of people have recently bought them.

This plan may turn out to be complete failure. Whatever, onto bikinis.


Last night I stayed up really late working on Rock Bottom. I was just typing up notes and dialogue I scribbled all over various pieces of paper. I also did some small stuff. In actual fact I was watching various debates between the people behind Loose Change and 'debunkers'. Loose Change must make a lot of money and I have a feeling the creators don't really believe what they said in the film anymore. It seems like they are just defending it to sustain their cash cow. I stayed up to 5.00 AM.

Today I was woken up at 12.30 by Jacqui. She wanted to go to the beach. So I took a shower, and went to the beach. We sat around for about half an hour. It was a little bit cold. Then we ate lunch and went to look at bikinis. Which for me meant sitting around waiting. Wilson called me and we talked about his stock market stuff. Then Jacqui asked me to get her a different sized version of a bikini top she liked. GROAN. She gave me the bikini for reference and I began my journey searching through the woman's swimwear department for the sisters/brothers of the reference bikini I had in my hand.

Then Jacqui's phone rings, it was her friend. I like to pretend to be Jacqui when I answer her phone so I put on a very high pitched girly voice and answered. Then I realised how exceedingly gay I must have looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment